Search This Blog

Thursday 10 November 2011

Views around the grounds and Walled Garden - 09/11/2011

Hard frosts started the week, but on the day I came to Wallington, there was no sign of any! The weather forecast was for rain and an overcast sky. We were lucky it did not rain, and I was given the job of clearing up the leaves around the path of East Lawn in the Walled Garden. 

It was a calm still day with no wind. This made the job easier and the path remained clear after clearing.

There were a few visitors to the Walled Garden today. I spent the majority of my time with this part of the garden to myself. 


The following photographs were taken before I started work today:


Clock Tower and Courtyard

Courtyard and cottages.

House from West Lawn.

View through to Courtyard.

East Wood.

East Wood.

Part of the area, I had to clear on East Lawn, Walled Garden.





No comments:

Post a Comment